A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of visiting International Academy of health & skincare in Cape Town to try out one of their amazing promotions.
Having never visited the international Academy day spa before, I was very excited and anxious! They offer a wide variety of treatments including the Guinot Hydralift facial, which I had the pleasure of having for a whole hour including a head, neck and hand/foot massage!
What is the Guinot Hydralift Facial?
The Guinot hydra lift facial is a 55 minute mechanical facial that lifts the features & recontours the shape of the face by stimulating the facial muscles. This unique and major innovation enables fast and deep penetration of ionized treatment ingredients, resulting in exceptional effectiveness. It is a complete facial treatment using galvanic and high frequency currents.
- The facial begins with a deep cleansing of the skin
- The drainage aides in removal of toxins from the muscle to brighten the skin
- Stimulation plumps up the small muscles of the face that flattens with age, for a younger looking skin – it’s like a workout for the face.
- The Relaxing massage softens the facial features and rejuvenates the skin.
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase radiance
- Lifts and rejuvenates the skin
If you go for regular treatments, I’m told that the results can be permanent! So the therapist recommended that I do the treatments once a month, and here I already feel and see the difference!
Feel free to contact the http://internationalacademy.co.za/page/contact/ and I’m positive that you’ll get a great deal with this facial treatment! My promise to you… It’s amazing and you’ll love it!